Lyrics to 'Your Mother' by Yusuf Islam: Who should I give my love to? My respect and my honor to Who should I pay good mind to? After Allah And Rasulullah. Who is should give my love to? My respect and my honor to? Who should i pay good mind to? After Allah? And Rassullah? Comes your mother. Who next?. So as children, we should always love, respect and honour our mother. Take care of her, when she's old and feeble. Look after her needs and fulfill her duties .
Read or print original Your Mother lyrics updated! Who should I give my love to? / My respect and my honor to / Who should I pay good. In modern colloquial English, "who" is always okay. In your example, you have correctly applied the rule for old-fashioned and formal English.
- how to catch tarantulas and scorpions
- two wedding dresses when to change
- what happened on july 13 1961 ferrari
- how to use opks successfully separated
- how to stop mouth breathing while sleeping
- 145 episode of feriha when amir
- rcd 300ma is how many amps
- when does quantitative easing ending
- jane howard rbs online